At Hogan Omidi, PC, we focus on helping individuals with a high net worth go through transitions in their family status. Our goal is to help you secure a favorable divorce settlement so that you can move confidently toward your next phase of life. We work diligently to secure a fair division of property. When more valuable assets are at stake, you need a knowledgeable advocate on your side who can provide you with practical advice and a solid legal strategy. We are in your corner. Learn more by calling us at (303) 691-9600 or contacting us online.
Why Turn to Our Lawyers for Help with Your High Net Worth Divorce Case?
At Hogan Omidi, PC, we focus on resolving complex legal issues involved in high-net-worth divorces. We have the knowledge, skills, and resources to help you with your case because:
- We wrote the book on family law – Our founding partner, Kathleen Hogan, authored the Colorado Family Law Practice Series. This is the definitive work on family law in Colorado, and judges and lawyers often refer to it. Our intimate knowledge of Colorado family law is uncontended.
- We have a long history of success – The Colorado family attorneys at Hogan Omidi, PC, have decades of combined legal experience. During this time, we have established ourselves as zealous legal advocates.
- We have professional networks – When you are dealing with valuable assets and high net worth, it is important that you have proper valuations. We have experience with multiple experts we can call on to help in valuing complex assets, including trust interests, business interests, cryptocurrency, collections, stock or equity based grants, and other valuable assets.
- We can develop creative solutions to divorce problems – Whether you are worried about property division, spousal support, or child custody, we can help tailor a legal strategy that is designed to achieve your goals. We know that there are many different ways to bring a case to conclusion, and we may encourage you to consider methods to help you reduce costs and friction, including collaborative divorce and mediation. If amicable resolutions are not possible, we can rely on our considerable litigation experience to fight for the outcome you deserve.
We are available to discuss your unique situation and how we can help. Call us at (303) 691-9600 to learn more.
How Our Aspen High Net Worth Divorce Attorneys Can Help
Our team can assist you with all aspects of your high net worth divorce, including:
- Classifying property – We can determine which property is marital and which is separate.
- Valuing property – We know when to involve an appraiser or valuation expert to assist in determining the value of complex assets so that you can reach a fair resolution.
- Locating assets – We can use forensic accountants, discovery, and other techniques to identify assets that have not been disclosed.
- Handling support issues – Spousal maintenance is often an issue in high net worth divorce cases. We can use our intimate knowledge of Colorado family law to advocate for an approach that fits well with the overall financial orders in the case.
- Child custody – We can also handle all matters related to child custody, including creating a parenting plan that emphasizes positive co-parenting and maximizes your time with your children.
Contact Us for Help with Your High Net Worth Divorce
If you are going through a high net-worth divorce, the Aspen family attorneys at Hogan Omidi, PC, are here to help. Give us a call at (303) 691-9600 or contact us online to learn more about how we can help.