Colorado Family Law and Practice Second Edition (Vols. 19 and 20, Colorado Practice Series)
By Kathleen A. Hogan This convenient guide provides practitioners of Colorado family law with answers to everyday practice questions. Covers a full range of issues, including: attorney-client relations, marriage, the husband-wife relationship, legal separation, jurisdiction, parties, pleadings, expert witnesses, trial, procedural aspects, assets, spousal maintenance, child support, parental rights, attorney’s fees and expenses, costs, custody, enforcement of custody and parenting time orders, overview, purposes, terminology, mediation, unmarried cohabitors rights, pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements, sample agreement clauses, decrees and permanent orders, appellate review, bankruptcy, and taxation. Contains forms, checklists, tables, and discussions of significant cases, rules, and statutes.
Family Law and Practice Handbook (Vol. 21, Colorado Practice Series)
By Kathleen A. Hogan This one volume handbook provides quick access to the procedural rules and the state and federal statutory provisions used most often in family law proceedings.
- “Custody Jurisdiction”, Family Advocate, Winter 2004
- “Pretrial Proceedings-Exclusive Use of Marital Residence” Matrimonial and Family Law “A Look at the Psychotherapist-Patient Privilege”, The Family Advocate, Fall, 1999
- “Illegal Evidence”, The Family Advocate, Summer, 1996
- “Hearsay – The Rule of Exception”, The Family Advocate, Summer, 1996
- “Relocation by Custodial Parent Subsequent to Divorce”, Connecticut Family Lawyer, Spring, 1991
- “Pendente Lite Exclusive Possession of the Matrimonial Home Grounds for Relief”, Connecticut Family Law Journal, Vol. 3, No. 5, July, 1985
- “Domestic Relations Section” , Kendl’s Colorado Methods of Practice, (Co-Author), West Publishing Co., Pocket Part Supplements, 1982
- Appointment of Counsel for Pre-Verbal Children”, Connecticut Family Lawyer, Summer, 1988
- “Lay Witnesses Can Value Assets”, (Co-Author), Trial Magazine, Vol. 22, No.6, p.33, June, 1986
- “Involuntary Confinement of Mental Patients”, 43 Tennessee law Review 366, 1976
- Connecticut Practice Series, West Publishing Co., Family Law and Practice (3 vols.)
- Child Support in High Income Cases, 17 AAML Journal 349